Our Healthfind assistance programs are there to support you in times of crisis with professional counselling and support services at no cost.
We understand that your health, lifestyle, and personal issues can make a big impact on the difficulties in finding work. If you’re facing something in your personal life that is making you we can help.
Are you experiencing issues with…
- Domestic violence
We offer a range of services to support you in all aspects of your life while on your journey to find work.
Our Psychologists & Life Skills coordinators can provide:
- Assistance and advocacy with Centrelink assessments and ESAt’s
- Referrals to community support services and emergency relief
- Confidential counselling & therapy
- Support and strategies to manage mental health and drug and alcohol issues
- Help with managing life issues impacting on your ability to find employment
Speak to your Employment Consultant at any time if you feel stressed, overwhelmed, or need extra support.
They will refer you to the right channel to receive support or counselling services – at no cost to you. It’s all part of the way we work with you to improve your life through employment.